Monday, July 12, 2010

Little things....

Sometimes you just need a change. Are you that way? I like to, occationally, switch things up. It makes things feel new and fresh again. My husband just loves it when I do this, "not", but I keep reminding him it doesn't cost anything. Then he quiets right down. So, I have this wall next to the dining table. I decided a table would look nice there for a change. Went shopping, in my entry, and found this black table that I made years ago.
I think it looks great there. (I know I need a new lampshade, or maybe a new lamp, I will work on that.)
It changes it up a bit.

I then had nothing for the entry. So I took this table from behind my couch..
And put it in the entry with the trunk...
I also changed the things on my piano from this...
To this...
Remember, I said little things. I always feel like I have something new when I do this. It's almost as good as getting something new.

New Friend Fridays



10 comments:

Post a Comment