Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Front porch help

I think we might be over the freezing sub zero weather that has been plaguing us this spring. I finally went and bought some flowers for my pots yesterday. Now we are expecting rain again today. I need some help with my boring front porch. This is it in all of its sadness...

I planted flowers in the pots. They are still very small but hopefully will grow. I got out my old pillows from last year and even they don't seem very fun and bright for summer...


I want to paint my front door, but I don't know what color. I thought about black but it might be to dark for my house????
I want to put something on the house next to the door that will last through the summer. Like a flower wreath, but I think I want to put something patriotic instead. Will that last through June, July and August?
Please help me brighten up my front porch. I really don't know what to do. Any advise would be appreciated.

6 comments:

Post a Comment