Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What to do, what to do???

I have been pondering this for several months, 6 or 7 to be exact. I have this empty spot above the interior doors we put in when we built on this room. I'll show you the old side first. The side is my dining area....
These doors used to be patio doors that went out to a deck. Now, it goes to my new family room, which I LOVE! Anyway, on the other side, this is what it looks like...
But the doors are open most of the time, so it looks like this...
Now, this is the problem area....
I feel like I need something up there. My hubby does not. I bought this vinyl saying...
I thought it was the answer, but then, I saw this sign and bought it on a whim.
And that was about 7 months ago. I keep looking at it but nothing happens. What to do, what to do????

7 comments:

Post a Comment