Saturday, March 20, 2010

The trunk has landed!

I thought I would let you know where the trunk landed. After moving it to many different areas. It finally landed here...
I got so many great ideas from you, but nothing seemed to work in my house. So, after alot of moving it ended up under my sofa table behind the couch. I like it there. Until I find one or two other smaller trunks to set on top of it I think it has landed.
Happy First Day of Spring! I hope it is more springy at your house than it is at mine.

3 comments:

  1. That looks great Brooke! The first day of spring brought lots of snow to Kansas, ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it under the table too. My husband has let me know that we will be inheriting a large bright red steamer trunk in the near future. It is in my soon to be 80 yr old father in law's garage. I wish it was the color of yours. I was thinking of putting it under a table as well. By the way you can paint old 70s suitcases to put on top of your trunk if you can't find what you are looking for. I just painted one a few weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like wherethe trunk has landed. It looks good under the sofa table. Good luck in your search for two more. xx

    ReplyDelete