Monday, March 15, 2010

Award Winners!

Oh my, what a weekend. My husband and I decided to go to a bull sale in southern Utah on Saturday. Not a good idea. The winter storm of the year hit and we were on the road with many other crazy people who should have listened to the weatherman. I have lived in Utah all my life and I have never been on a road like that. Talk about white knuckles. Then of course, the time change. Gotta love that. Okay, I am finished moaning. On to the good news!
I have had a terrible time trying to pick seven blogs to give this wonderful award to. I have found so many I want to follow and love all of your ideas and creativity.
But, I have chosen these seven to receive the Beautiful Blogger Award:


Chirpintheforest.blogspot.com

Thehillsarelivin.blogspot.com

Whenagirlsgottagab.blogspot.com

Fancykimmie.blogspot.com

Twicelovely.blogspot.com

Cjcjordan.blogspot.com

Creativeinkansas.blogspot.com

Thank you to all who have visited my blog and especially those who are followers. I love your comments and it is so fun to hear from you.
I am still learning and I don't know how to make a link directly to their blog so please go visit them and enjoy their talents.

6 comments:

Post a Comment