Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thank you!


I have to say a "BIG" thank you to Nellie @ McCarthy Designs for giving me my very first blogging award. I appreciate Nellie so much. I am just getting started in the blogging world and have so appreciated her nice comments while following my blog. If you haven't been over to see her at McCarthy Designs you definitely need to. She is very talented.
As part of this award I am suppose to share seven things about myself.
Favorite Color: I love fall colors and it shows in the decor in my house.
Favorite Book: I really enjoyed the Twilight Series, didn't think I would because I usually don't enjoy anything unrealistic.
Favorite Movie: My all time favorite will always be Titanic, but I also loved Pearl Harbor.
Favorite Actor: Who else? George Clooney
Favorite Actress: Maybe, Sandra Bullock
Favorite Food: I'm not sure I have a favorite. I just love food. Mexican and Chinese.
Favorite Place I have visited: Mt. Rushmore

I will be passing this Beautiful Blogger Award on to seven deserving bloggers in the very near future. Stay tuned to see who they are.

1 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award. You deserve it! I find myself at your blog often.

    ReplyDelete