Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Got Boys? or Husband?

If so you may have these laying around your house...
My son is determined to keep every and all hats he comes in contact with. We made a deal. He can keep all that he can hang on these...
(I promise they are not as crooked and un-level as they look, it is just a funky angle.) I really don't mind the hats as long as they are off the floor, bed and dresser. So I made these hangers for the one wall in the boys room. I just purchased a bag of pegs for like $3 and I had scrap wood in the garage. I bought a package of 4 hangers with teeth for the back to hang them on the wall (two each so they would stay level and in place.)
I drilled three holes on each board and glued in the pegs with wood glue. Then stained them in a medium brown color I already had. And wa-la. Off the floor, bed and dresser.
Enjoy your day.

Linking to:
Organize and Decorate Everything

7 comments:

Post a Comment