Monday, April 12, 2010

Frugal Finds Part II

You remember these things I got for $9 and felt really good about.
I already showed you what I did with the little topiaries. Well now I'm going to show you what I did with the scrolly thing. I got this picture, which I love, and I knew where I wanted it but it needed something.
So this is where I wanted to put it.
Kinda Blah hu? Ya, that is why I thought it just needed something. Sooooo....
I hung the picture. Then I had this ribbon in the closet so I put it thought the holes in the scrolly thing and tied knots. Then I hung the scrolly thing (which is kinda heavy) so I used nails instead of the ribbon. I think I might get a knob of some kind to make the ribbon look like it is hung on something other than a nail.
Then the floor next to the cabinet looked bare. I had this basket that is kinda dark like the frame, so I put it on the opposite side of the cabinet to balance it.
Then a little greenery next to the milk can with twigs and wala...

So just so you get the difference, I'll show you the before....
And now the after....
So much better, if I do say so myself.
So now all that is left in the frugal finds are the keys. I will get to work on those right away and I will have those for you shortly.
Have lovely day!
Brooke

10 comments:

Post a Comment