Friday, June 5, 2015

Pretty up the porch

I love it when Memorial Day arrives because then I can plant flowers without worrying too much about freezing.  It's when summer begins! The porch is always looking frumpy in the spring.  My pots that I had on either side of the front door rotted out.  So it was time to try something new.  I had this old milk can and I had made the red box a while ago. I just spray painted a couple clay pots and added them to the mix. Of course, adding the patriotic star is great from Memorial day all the way through July.
  The pillows I covered with new outdoor fabric to spruce them up. A little color always does the trick.


The crate came from Joann's. It was unfinished and I spray painted it red. Just a small spruce up but a fun change.
The flag is something I made a few years ago and still use every year. 

What do you think?

Linking up with:
I'm lovin it
Frugal Friday
 funky junk
Link Party Palooza 
Inspire me Monday 
Wow us Wednesday
Treasure hunt thursday
DIY showoff 
Trash 2 treasure
Imparting Grace
Flaunt it Friday
Tutorial Tuesday

4 comments:

Post a Comment