Monday, November 22, 2010

Progress on the laundry

Still working on the laundry. I bought new handles for the cabinets. This is what I had...


These little darlings are what I got...
I have decided to not paint the laminate cabinets because I am afraid of how they will turn out. They are very easy to wipe off and they don't look as bad with the new wall color and their new handles. I have been working on the tops of the cabinets too. Here is what I have come up with so far...
That is an old wash board that was my grandma's, love it. My old soap container that I won't be using anymore and a welcome sign I already had.
I used one of the baskets I got from JoAnn's great sale and a pitcher I already had.

I am still looking for fabric to cover the bench and we are installing a sink in here also and tiling the counter top. Just a few more projects to get done.
Don't you just love progress?

4 comments:

Post a Comment