Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Oh Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree.

Oh how I love to have a tree in my home.  There is just something about it standing there with all its lights.  I got a new tree this year and it makes me so happy.  It has lights!  I really hate to put the lights on and take them off.  So now I can just enjoy putting the decorations on and I'm loving it.  So here it is...

 I purchased a few new things for the tree this year.  I got the new burlap ribbon with the deer on it.  Also, the red and black check ribbon that I made into bows.  I think they added alot to the look.

Nothing like snuggling up by the fire with the Christmas tree lights on.

  Oh I love this time of year!  I better get a fire built.










Linking up with these blogs:

Tutorial Tuesday
Wow Us Wednesday
Link Party Palooza
Keeping it Simple block party
Tutorials & Tips Link Party
Trash 2 Treasure
Pretty Preppy Party

0 comments:

Post a Comment